Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pilgrimage to the Holy Land: Israel/Palestine

From November 30th to December 9th, I will be in the Holy Land (Israel and Palestine) with Fr. Bill Burton, OFM, and with 32 other pilgrims. This will be my 27th pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Each visit is like the first. I still get so excited about going and being there. In 1983, I lived in Jerusalem for four months on a study program with 38 others. We traveled all through Israel, Egypt, and Greece.

What a wonderful way to begin the 2008 season of Advent - in the land of Promise/Fulfillment!

Be assured of my prayers for you and yours daily as we celebrate mass each day in one of the Holy Places - in Bethlehem, in Jerusalem, in Nazareth, in Gethsemane, on Mt Tabor, etc.
May we all be blessed with Peace, with Shalom, with Salaam!
Fr. Chuck Faso OFM

No comments: